How can we convert MP4 to 3GP so that it could be well supported by portable devices, especially 3G phones?
Let’s first learn something about 3GP. 3GP is a 3G streaming media video encoding, which is mainly designed for matching the high transmission speed of 3G network. It is also a cellphone video format. It can be applied on portable devices like mobilephones. The largest advantage of this video format must be the small size and strong mobility.
Actually, we just need a MP4 converter which will enable us to easily and quickly convert MP4 to 3GP and any other video formats. Please follow the below steps:
1. Download and start the MP4 converter.
2. Load the MP4 video to the MP4 converter and preview it on the view screen by clicking the video file. Two input ways are provided: directly drag and drop or click the add icon.
Select the output video format as 3GP and choose a folder as output folder.
3. Edit the video by pressing the edit icon. This step is optional.
Trim, crop, effects and watermark is offered to be adjusted. Adjust the contrast, brightness, saturation or add image or text watermark according to your preference.
4. Start the audio and video settings by pushing the settings icon.
Multiple parameters are available to be modified, for example, bite rate, video quality, video size and video codec, etc.
5. Start the MP4 to 3GP conversion by clicking the convert icon as long as all the settings have been completed.
It is advisable to choose “Open output folder after conversion”. After the MP4 to 3GP conversion, the program will open the output folder for you.